Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Since couponing, I am able to afford buying organic milk for my babies.

Since August, I have learned a lot about couponing. Normally a regular gallon of milk costs me about 3.99 or sometimes 3.50. Now I am switching to the organic milk with half gallon of organic milk for 2$ after using the coupons. It costs almost the same price as regular milk, but it is reallly good for my babies. I feel very good about this because organic milk does not contain hormons, antibiotics or preservatives. It is the one of the good reason to clip coupons to protect your family's health and stretch your dollars further...What do you think?

1 comment:

Marcy said...

I do the same. I still buy regular for DH and I, but organic for DD. I try to save $ on the things I have to buy so I can afford what I want to buy...and organic milk is one of those things.